Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How About a Challenge?

Maybe I'm just feeling ambitious today, but I've just decided to take on a Cleaning Challenge. (This could possibly also be stemming from the fact that my disastrously messy dining room table has been driving me crazy all week, and I just can't seem to get it cleaned!)

I just came across this article on the Apartment Therapy blog - it's The 30 Day Cleaning Schedule.


If I can make myself do a few minutes of cleaning/tidying every day, then our house might actually stay clean! Sounds like it would require a miracle with all the dog and cat hair, but starting today, I'm taking on the challenge!

Now sadly, I did not find this article on December 1st which would be way too convenient, so by sometime in early January I should be done the first run-through of the list.

Stay tuned, and I'll let you know how this goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment